Part 1: ORGANIZING LISTS...NEED I SAY MORE?


Image Credit: Forever Organised
Okay, so on Tuesday morning when my daughter and I arrived at her daycare, I made a sudden realization that I forgot her shoes. Yes, her shoes.  And there was no going back home THIS time to get them, she was going barefoot.  This is the second time I've done that in the past couple months.

I think I need a list just for leaving the house in the morning, there is just too much to remember.

I'm always writing things down, but I can't seem to stick to a system.  I have an obsession with lists that deal especially with organizing. That's the point of a list right? There is just something that's so pleasing about jotting things down on paper that is pretty! 

I have a dream of one day being like Jess from Forever Organised, this gal is super organized. Her site has got some of the cutest printables for keeping you on top of it.

Here is a rundown of all her printable lists:
  • Weekly Goals List
  • Weekly To Do List
  • The Big List
  • The Six List
  • Medication Tracker List (perfect if you have sick child, monitor their med dosage)

She also has posts on:
  • How to Organize 
  • How to Organize Your To Do Lists
I hope you enjoy her blog as much as I do.  She's a great resource for regaining order in your life!

Forever Organised - The Organise Page

~ Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free To Comment!